Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Checklist for Home Repairs



Before our house is ready to rent to someone, there are quite a few things that needs to be done to it.  I'm a 'list person'.  I'm even that person who will add an item to my list even if I have already completed just to get the satisfaction of crossing it off.  I like that feeling of accomplishment.  I'm sure we will add to this list.  We have 5 months to get these items crossed off our list:


  1. Buy and install new tankless water heater
  2. Caulk and grout upstairs bathrooms
  3. Tile basement bathroom floor
  4. Paint any wall that has our youngest's artwork on it which includes...living room, master bedroom, and half bathroom.  Upstairs hallway needs some paint too.  Laundry Room.
  5. Clean oven
  6. Buy year supply of furnace filters
  7. Buy fridge filters
  8. Replace light bulbs (kitchen/front porch)
  9. Replace blinds in kitchen and living room.
  10. Stain mailbox

No comments:

Post a Comment