Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting Rid of Facebook

EEEEEKKKKK!


I've been wanting to get rid of Facebook for a loooonnng time.  I've tried putting limits on it, but think it's the closest thing I have to an addiction (well, and chocolate).  I love it for some reasons, but overall...I think it hinders my life by taking me away from my family too much!  I want to remember what life was like before Facebook came along.  A friend of mine got rid of her FB account, and guess what?  She is doing just fine!  I admire her for doing it (you know who you are!)  


So...I have a plan.  (I always have a plan about something!)  Once we make the move to FL, I plan to take a FB break.  My goal will be to try it for one month.  Don't they say that it takes 30 days to break a habit?  (Who is 'they'?)  We will keep everyone updated by this blog, Sage's youtube channel, phone calls, emails, and face-to-face visits.  (SO...if you want to stay in the loop, you should subscribe to this blog!  I won't be posting links to it on FB forever to remind you to come read it!)

I just hope I can really do it!

2 comments: