Friday, January 17, 2014

So it begins

I had told myself that I wouldn't start decluttering, packing, or doing home repairs until February.  I just wanted January to be 'normal'.   That plan didn't last long.  I've already started collecting boxes from my neighbors.  Thankfully we have some online shoppers like me in the neighborhood!  We also have someone still unpacking from their move into our neighborhood so I'm getting their boxes too.  My goal is to NOT buy any boxes or packing materials.



I've also started the 'decluttering'.  I cleaned out some kitchen drawers and cabinets and got rid of some stuff.  I have two very clean drawers so I teased Henry when he got home saying that I don't want to move anymore because my kitchen drawers are clean.  I never have clean and organized kitchen drawers!  

We were supposed to have a moving company come by tonight for an estimate, but I rescheduled due to the nasty weather we got today.  I didn't want anyone risking their lives coming to our house...especially for a move that isn't happening for months.  (We got a few inches of snow very quickly today causing some hazardous driving conditions).  

No comments:

Post a Comment