Saturday, May 31, 2014

I told him so!

We have renters for our house!!  



Henry was so worried that no one would rent our house.  From the very beginning (back in January), I kept telling him that everything will work out.  And it has!  Step by step, everything is falling into place for our move.  

We have a signed lease in hand from a couple with 3 kids (ages 15 b, 7 b, 4g) and a 7 lb Maltese.  They are moving in July 1st, and the lease is good for one year.

So when do WE leave??

I believe we are leaving Sunday, June 22nd.  We plan to head to Milwaukee first to visit with my mom, grandma, and step-dad.  Not sure how long we will stay there.  


1 comment:

  1. wait... now i haev to wait even LONGER to get you here?! haha! I'm so glad you it's working out! Hope your visit with nanny goes well!

    ReplyDelete