Tuesday, June 17, 2014

4 Days!!!

Time is ticking away.   Four days away from officially becoming full-timers.  We have been working for months for this day to come.  And yet, I don't feel ready. There is so much random stuff still laying around our house.  There are piles of stuff that I need to actually take the time to go through.  Ugh.  I'm so sick of going through stuff.  Our storage unit is full.  Well, we can fit a few more boxes and our vacuum cleaner in it.

And emotionally I don't feel ready.  ARE WE REALLY DOING THIS!?!  
To avoid the sadness that could swallow me whole, I just concentrate on our ever-long to-do list.

Scott has his 5-year check-up tomorrow.  Last round of donations will be picked up tomorrow as well.  Need to go to the laundry mat on Thursday.  Someone is picking up our king size mattresses on Thursday too.  Need to get Sage's haircut on Friday (this is actually a big deal.  He keeps his hair long, but is planning on getting a true 'summer cut').  Need to make it to the storage unit again on Friday.  Need to finish cleaning the house.  Need to finish moving everything into the RV.  Need to do some last minute visiting with friends.

I am taking pictures everyday of this process.  The thought of taking the time to upload pictures and putting them on the blog overwhelms me right now.  Eventually you will come visit my blog, and you will be overloaded with pictures.  Blogs are so boring without pictures.  So I'll stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment