Thursday, June 5, 2014

Closet Space

We do have a 'master closet' in the 'master bedroom'.  It's about a 1/4 of the size of the one we have in our sticks and bricks home.  We have down-sized tremendously.  TREMENDOUSLY!  And we STILL need to downsize some more.


I bought this hanging organizer for the closet.
The hanger to the left of it I already had.
There are 10 pairs of pants on this one hanger.
Definitely helps with the lack of space issue!




These hangers I already had too.
I hung my skirts and a dress on them.
Can fit about 20 items on just these
2 hangers.  



And here is the outside of the master closet.  
The doors to the right is where the washer/dryer would 
go if we chose to ever get a set.  




This is where the washer/dryer would go.
Instead, we would like to try and 
build a desk inside this closet
for Henry.  



This is the boy's little closet in their room.
I already had that hanging 
organizer too (from IKEA).  


This is Sage's bunk bed over top the closet and dressers.
(We gotta change that valance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment