Thursday, June 19, 2014

Washboard Coin Laundry

Call me crazy, but I LIKE doing laundry at the laundry mat!  Seriously.  Our dryer broke over a month ago, and since we were moving, we didn't attempt to fix it.  Instead, I just started doing laundry once a week at a laundry mat.  (The first laundry mat we went to was disgusting, and we never returned to that one).  The one I've been going to since is so nice and clean that it deserves it's own blog post.

First...why do I like doing laundry at a laundry mat?  Because I do laundry ONCE a week.  Not daily.  Not 4 times a week.  I do a whole week's worth of dirty clothes all at once, and then I don't have to think about laundry the other 6 days of the week.  It takes about 3 hours to wash, dry, AND fold all of the laundry.  I also like going to the laundry mat because I leave the boys at home with Henry since he works from home now.  You know what that means?!?!  Three hours of kid-free time!  (When you are a stay-at-home homeschooling momma, you will take 3 hours anyway you can!)   The laundry mat that I've been going to has a TV, free wi-fi, and vending machines.  I read, blog, surf the net, watch TV, but the most important thing is that I SIT.  When doing laundry at home, you put a load of laundry in and then go do 16 other things while it's washing.  At a laundry mat, you sit.





After each load is taken out, the staff comes around
and wipes out the washers.  



1 comment: