Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cousin's Birthday

July 29th continued:

July 29th was my cousin's birthday.
Her 32nd birthday.
Not her 31st.
Ha!



My mistake...I knew it was a mistake
right after we paid for the candles and 
walked out of Publix.  
And lookie there...the 1 candle 
is even turned the wrong way on the cake.  

So yeah...I made her a cake
with her wrong age on it.  
Oh well.  
At least there was cake!!




I offered to watch her girls so that she and her 
hubby could go out to dinner.



The kids had fun building a tent.
Okay...who am I kidding?
I had fun building them a tent.  



The kids had fun playing in the tent.



And Pete the dog had fun tearing down the tent.



Attempted Party Hat Selfie



The Birthday Girl!



So glad we could be there to celebrate her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. how did I never see this!? Love that I was able to spend my birthday with you!! It's been probably 25 years since I could do that!!

    ReplyDelete