Tuesday, May 26, 2015

River Road Park and Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne, TX

The day after we arrived at our campground in Boerne, TX, a new neighbor pulled up and parked her home next to us.  As she was hooking up her hose, I introduced myself and Henry.  And just like that we became friends.  

She has two 'kids' herself.  A little girl named 'Kady' and a little boy named 'Tyler'.   They have 4 legs, and our boys absolutely loved them.  They loved walking them, running with them in the field, and feeding them.  She was so gracious to let our boys love on them so much.  

She isn't comfortable with having her picture or her business all out on the internet, and I respect that.  We'll just say that we think highly of her, and we will continue to have her in our lives from now on.  We think we're pretty lucky to have met her!

One day, we went to River Road Park and Cibolo Nature Center with her and her 'kids' (doggies :-)






Okay...so here is ONE picture of her.
Sure she's going to love this. 
Or not.
"Here ducky ducky".






















This park is known for all the ducks and geese.
They were everywhere!
There was even some really freaky zombie looking ducks...I didn't dare get too close to take a picture of them, though.



















Next place we went to was the Cibolo Nature Center.
It was definitely my kind of place.






This guy was inside the nature center.





TREES!  
Love, love, love
TREES!



















I could seriously eat him up!












My nature loving boys!











This to me equals ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!


































There were 3 hammocks all in the same area.
I LOVE hammocks!






















No comments:

Post a Comment