Friday, July 18, 2014

Milwaukee County Zoo

On June 25th, we went to the Milwaukee County Zoo with my mom.  It was a really nice zoo, and the boys and I liked it more than the Columbus Zoo which is the one we would frequent 'back home'.  Why?  Because we saw animals!!  And animals that the Columbus Zoo doesn't (didn't) have like giraffes, hippos, camels, and rhinos.  Because the weather was nice and cool, the animals weren't hiding in a tree, under a tree, or in a cave to escape the heat.



Isn't my momma so cute?!  :-)






The peacocks were showing off that day!


Watch out!  Camel Crossing!



A Rhino posing for me!



Giraffes!



Two very suspicious looking giraffes!


My favorite = Elephants


The boys sneaking up on a peacock.
(Notice:  I always dress the boys in bright colors 
when we go somewhere with lots of people
so that they are easy to spot in a crowd).


The hippo was fascinating to watch!
His teeth in the front on the bottom
were INSANE...they were sooo big!



We were so close to all the animals!



My mom's favorite!



Train ride!


The train went all around the zoo. 
It was about a 15 minute ride.


It was a pretty and peaceful ride.


We ended our zoo visit with a carousel ride.
Sage was pretty happy that he got to ride a blue dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment