Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lakeside with my mom

My mom lives right outside of Milwaukee.  We had never been there so we were excited to explore the area especially 'lakeside'....which is Lake Michigan.  



Well, we went 'lakeside', but couldn't see the lake!
It was SO foggy!  The whole area was so foggy!  
We rented one of these bikes ($18 for 30 minutes!!).



My mom and I definitely got a work out that day!




As soon as we were done with our bike ride, 
it started raining.



The boys with my mom.
They call her 'Nana Niecey'.



This was a different day, but I wanted to 
include pictures of them with my mom's dogs.
This is Lacey.  
They love Lacey!



My mom let the boys feed the dogs.
They thought it was so cool to be able to get their food for them.
You can see Dinger's head in the lower left corner.  
They love Dinger too!

No comments:

Post a Comment