Saturday, January 4, 2014

Family in Florida

In my previous post, I mentioned that my husband and I both have family in Florida.  He grew up in the Port Orange / Daytona Beach area.  His parents still live there, as well as some of his high school buddies.


His sister, who has lived in New York for many years, is also moving back to Florida in February.


About a hour and half south of Daytona, my cousin and her family live in Palm Bay.


About an hour south of Palm Bay, my grandparents live in Port S. Lucie.  (Picture is of me, my boys, my grandparents, my cousin, and her 2 girls).


About an hour south of Port St. Lucie, my mom and step-dad own a condo in Boynton Beach.  (Their home is in Texas, but they go to their condo in Florida as often as they can).


My aunt and uncle, who live in Colorado, are moving back to Florida as soon as they can too.


I have extended family that also live in Florida that I don't even know!!  (but would love to!)


We have family who live in Alabama that we could see more too.


I'm excited to see what living near family looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment