Friday, March 28, 2014

Mini-Van for Sale

We are taking a major step towards our goal of living in an RV.  We are selling our very much loved mini-van.

I remember the day we bought it clearly.  It was 4th of July 2009.  I had just given birth to Scott 3 weeks earlier on June 12th.  I was still recovering from my c-section.  Car shopping was not what I wanted to be doing...at all.  I had a newborn who wanted to nurse non-stop, and I was just able to stand and hold him at the same time.  (It took me 3 months to recover from my c-section!  So just 3 weeks from giving birth, I was still struggling).  We went to the car lot thinking they would be closed since it was a holiday.  We just wanted to look without being pounced on.  Well, they were open, and after sitting there for 3 hours, we drove home in our new mini-van.



We have now had it for almost 5 years, and I love it.  It has been good to us.  It has never left us stranded anywhere.  We have lots of memories in it.  We have taken many trips in it...including West Virginia, Florida, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Connecticut.

We had it detailed today, and the guy did amazing job making it look like we don't have kids.  If you are local and need your vehicle detailed, call Matt Richardson at 614-309-4386.  


If you know someone who is looking for a great, reliable mini-van, let us know!  It's a 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Edition.  We have it priced at $9,999.


No comments:

Post a Comment