Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bye Bye Bunk Beds

Sage had a set of bunk beds in his bedroom.  They are gone.  We sold them.  You might ask, "Where is he going to sleep?"  Exactly where he always has...in the king size bed in the master bedroom.  (We're not a normal family, nor have we ever pretended to be).  His room looks so bare now...even with all the stuff still in it.


Oh, and see that lamp in the picture.  This lamp is ancient.  I'll never forget getting this lamp as a Christmas present from my great-grandma when I was about 8-years-old.  There were 2 huge boxes...one for me and one for my sister.  We were so excited because what was inside those huge boxes had to be awesome because the boxes were so big!  You can imagine our disappointment when we opened them to find a lamp shade in one box and the lamp base in the other box.  BUT look!  I still have the lamp!!  It is about 29-years-old!  The lamp shade bit the dust a few years ago just because it's been moved soooo many times so that shade in the picture is kinda new.  BUT the actual lamp is ancient.

And no...I am not selling it.  Some things are just irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment