Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Current Happenings

Our van is gone.  And guess what?  I'm fine!  I love our truck so much that I don't miss the van.  (Whew...I was worried about it!)  Henry is working from home now so I haven't felt stranded.  AND with him working from home, the price of diesel hasn't bothered us much.  :-)

I've been busy getting prepared for our garage sale that we are having this weekend.  Just to let you know...I do not like having garage sales.  Actually, I don't mind the preparation so much and the actually sitting outside for hours.  What I can't stand is people expecting to get a $100 item for .50 cents.  Or trying to get a $30 pair of shoes that I have marked at $1 down to .50 cents.  Really?  Really? If you don't want to pay $1 for a pair of shoes, then you don't really want the pair of shoes!

We officially signed the 'Buyer's Agreement' today to order our RV.   Henry also spoke with the guy who will be installing the hitch in our truck to pull it.

Yes.  We are REALLY doing this.  




No comments:

Post a Comment