Monday, August 4, 2014

Earth to Echo Movie

On July 23rd, I took the boys to see the movie,
When it feels like it's 105 degrees outside, 
you have to find things to do inside.


Due to Sage's food allergies and to the crazy 
high cost of snacks at movie theaters, 
we take our own goodies!




I splurged and got myself a Coke.
SMALL Coke. 
This SMALL Coke was $4.75.
$4.75!!!



They wanted to take a picture with the 
Ninja Turtles sign to show daddy.  
They knew he would love it!



Waiting for the movie to start.
Both boys wear their 
when we go to the movie theater.  
It's always so loud in there!



What did we think of the movie?
We all liked it.  
It was like a modern-day ET.
I LOVE ET.
I like Earth to Echo.
It is PG-13.
The pre-teen kids in the movie did 
quite a bit of illegal things.  
Sage kept leaning over to me to say, 
"That's illegal!"  

Sage is my rule follower.
Scott is my rule breaker. 

The kids in the movie lied to their parents, 
snuck out at night, were gone all night long,
went to a high schooler's party where alcohol was,
snuck into a bar, stole a car, and drove the car.
So...I would have been fine if my boys
 had not seen the movie just yet.  

The humidity fogged up my camera lens!
(Movie theater is behind the boys).

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that the theater lets you bring in your own snacks. We go to drive-ins for that reason, if we can find one.

    ReplyDelete