Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Robin Hoods

My boys are BOYS.  
They love to shoot arrows.
(Not that girls don't like to shoot arrows...
'cause I'm a girl...and I like to shoot arrows too!)

This bow and arrow set is a perfect first set for them.


Scott is totally posing for the camera here.
He said, "Mommy, take my picture!"
Look at him making his tough man face.



The day we walked outside to shoot some arrows, 
a black snake was right in front of our front door.  
It quickly slithered away.  
It was startled just as much as we were.
Then, we look over and there was a raccoon 
stealing it's lunch out of the dumpster.  
I would never shoot an animal, 
but Scott might!


Sage decided to come outside too.
(He hates being outside in the heat just like his momma!)





Switching things up a bit.
Shooting from the top of the picnic table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment