Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Family Visit

On our last night in Houston, April 17th, 
we met my aunt and her husband....ha...I guess that means he's my uncle....
at Pappas BBQ downtown Houston.  

I called the restaurant the day before to inquire about if it would be a safe place for our son to eat.  Debbie, the manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable.  
After talking with her I decided it would be a safe place for him to eat.  

It was a gloomy day...as pretty much all the days were in Houston while we were there.












I look like I am 'with child' in this picture....ha....
promise I'm not.  



City parking with a beast of a truck is difficult sometimes.
Henry was bound and determined that our truck would fit in this parking garage.  It did....but barely.  



We were just inches away from scrapping the top.
I had to get out and make sure we didn't actually hit.  





Henry could touch the beams as we drove under them.


And of course it was raining when we left the restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment